Thursday, July 30, 2009

New trend setter

So, whoever knows this gorgeous bride probably knows that she has actaully been married for some time now. Her mom has been wanting her to get some new 'non pressure' bridals done and so they gave me a call. I LOVED the idea! and definitely wanted to give it a try. Guess I didn't feel as much pressure since she has already been married. They had some great ideas and once again I got to learn more about photography. It was a very good ice breaker for me since I'm going to try to do 'before' the wedding bridals for the first time just this week. I'm still pretty scared but this little shoot really helped, so thanks Jenni!! I also told her that I thought she might start a trend, cuz I would actually love to put on my dress and do the same thing! Guess we'll see.
From Jenni

From Jenni

From Jenni
I absolutely love this picture and was amazed she was able to do that!
From Jenni

From Jenni

From Jenni

From Jenni

From Jenni

From Jenni

From Jenni
These are just a few of my favorites. They made it so fun and thanks again! I hope they are close to what you were looking for. I also have to apologize for the how long it is taking me to get them done. This has been an incredibly busy week, so thanks for your patience. Hopefully I can get the rest done next week.

4 comments:

Haggle said...

OH MY!

I love love love the one of her Jumping. That is too freakin cute. And good job on getting that pic!

You should advertise to do this...I think its a great idea, no stress or tiredness on the brides face.

Get that going.

Oooo. Love it.

ps. Id like to see the raw photos sometime. I love what you do to them, but its always nice to see it raw too.

Much love, Your AMAZING!

HeatherLovesClay said...

WOW! You did such a great job, Roxy. I can't wait to come down in a few months and take my fat girl pictures! And Steph is dead set on not cleaning Jen's dress until next summer after the baby is born so that I can take bridals in her dress and not worry about getting it dirty. You really made these pictures amazing. I can't wait to see the rest!

Jessie's Jargon said...

Roxy! You are amazing and you inspire me. I have always wanted to get into photography and I would love to do so now that I am done with grad school and will hopefully have a little more time on my hands. When I get married, I just might have to hire you to do my photos!

I miss you. Sorry I didn't show at the reunion. I am assuming Cody explained why I wasn't there... I was good to see you at the 5K though!

allgirls said...

Roxy, those are AMAZING!!!

1 2 3 4 5

Labels

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones