Monday, July 13, 2009

bus, barns, and bridges

The following million pictures are of my very first try at taking engagement pics. I really had a blast even if I was extremely nervous and had to concentrate pretty hard at what I was doing. It's definitely a lot more stressful to do something like this that is once in a lifetime as just compared to taking pics of kids and families. I really love a lot of these pictures but that doesn't seem to make me any less nervous about it. Plus, it is really really hard for me to tell people where to stand and what to do, so thanks Jessica and Avery for having a lot of patience with me.

Just had to take pictures with this awesome old bus!



This was an awesome old golf cart.
I love this picture! It just happened to be right before the storm hit and we had to run back to the truck.


The weather thankfully cleared up by the time we got to this white barn on some very beautiful property that just happened to have 2 six toed kittens running around. Man! Can't believe I did get a picture of that!






Our last stop was at one of the bridges at the resevoir. I loved all of the spots. I was actually very impressed with how well each outfit change matched each location. Good job Jessica! I also have to say that Avery was a very good sport.

I was just sure that they would get tired of smiling after a couple hours, but I was wrong. They couldn't stop smiling the whole time and I just loved it! They are definitely 'so in love'. I love this picture but I had to make them not smile.
They were an absolutely adorable couple who made it very easy to take pictures of. Thanks guys, I had a lot of fun doing this.

5 comments:

earlh75 said...

Beautiful job Roxy. You are very talented and it wont be long before you have clientel lining up out the doors. Jessica and Avery are a beatiful couple to boot.

I love it!

Shalisa Hazleton said...

And you were all nervous!!!! Please, you did an awesome job...(kirk)

Haggle said...

Oddly enough....

Your photography makes me want to get married.
Or have a kid.

Something! SO I can have your awesome work for myself!

Great job rox!

jer and lous crew said...

way to go roxy...they look great love the background and jess and avery look so dang good together...

Maddie said...

fantastic! roxy, you are amazing me! each and every shoot gets better and better (not that they were ever needing much improvement)! i love it! that is a great location and what a cute couple :) you're going to take monticello's photography market to a whole new level, i'm so excited to see what's to come!

1 2 3 4 5

Labels

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones