Monday, July 6, 2009

accross the street

I was staying at my friend's so we did a quick little improptu photo shoot of her awesome little family with the cutest little boys. We just crossed the street from her house and took a few pics. I had a hard time getting a good family one. I'm definitely not confident in arranging people for photos and have a lot to learn with that. I think that is why I love taking pics of kids so much. You just get to catch little moments with them and it's really quite easy. They just do their thing and you follow them around. Anyway, thanks guys for letting me give it a try. I learn something everytime I take pictures for people, so thanks!
From Brown's

From Brown's

From Brown's

From Brown's

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Well I like them! Thanks for taking the time :) You do a good job.

Haggle said...

I like all the stories I hear about people trying to print you pictures...
Almost all of them get declined b/c the photocopy laws....meaning...your pics look professional.
Great Job Rox!!!!

1 2 3 4 5

Labels

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones