Sunday, November 22, 2009

Yay for fall!!

I am SO glad I got to go do pictures at least once in the gorgeous fall leaves and the red heads made it just so much better. This family is so much fun! Never has it been so relaxing and just pure fun to simply hang out and take pictures. There was no pressure and everyone was just playing and having fun hiking around.


This is Salix and she is just a few days apart from Lily. They are in the same kindergarten class and they seem to be having a blast together. I'm glad Lily has such a good friend.


So, so sweet!
Notice how they both have the same beautiful blue eyes!







This next picture just makes me smile. I just love the look on Fisher's face. You can tell that in his mind he just knows he can fly.






3 comments:

Scott and Haley said...

I love them! Those kids are sooooo cute!

Maddie said...

wow roxy, you're getting SOOO good, oh my gosh! i love this shoot and then previous shoot, so beautiful. keep it up! :)

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Great job!!! I love all of them!!

1 2 3 4 5

Labels

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones