Tuesday, November 17, 2009

green eyes and...

Another first. Kendyl let me try taking her seniors and I had a blast. She is so beautiful and I am completely jealous of her gorgeous green eyes. They also knew where this awesome old truck was. I guess people call it 'mater' since he looks just like the truck off Cars. I agree, but i didn't get a good front shot of it.
From photography




I love this next shot, from the logo of the truck, down to her darling shoes and no socks.






She is an incredible volleyball player, so we went up to a sand court by the lake and took a few pics. This pictures is my all time favorite! I finally got to go to one of their games. I couldn't believe my eyes. They played like they were from a 5A school or maybe even from a college team. I loved watching them. I'm so proud of you Kendyl and I really hope you like the pictures. Good luck with all that comes next!

3 comments:

jer and lous crew said...

roxy...these are amazing...kendyl you are sooooooo beautiful...super job roxy...great pics for sure

Haggle said...

these look like fun! And I love the close ups of her face in sepia....super cute. Awesome Job rox!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I haven't seen Kendyl since she was about 8 years old. Your pictures are so great! I'm serious about wanting you to do some photos when I get married... some day... :)

1 2 3 4 5

Labels

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones