Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tom and Fawn

Tom and Fawn are an awesome couple and I'm glad his mom took a chance on me and let me take some of their pictures. They are a very fun couple and you could just tell they were just having a blast on the most important day of their lives. Thanks so much for letting me be a part of it all and thanks for your patience since it took me so long to finish up your pics. Have fun guys!
All you locals recognize the horsehead in the above picture?






















3 comments:

Anna said...

they turned out really great, rox! i love the horsehead one and the old vintage polaroid style ones.

Haggle said...

Oh wow Roxy! These look great...and that Fawn is just so pretty! You even made tommy boy look great! haha. I love tom. Buuut really, looks great!

Congrats to the happy couple!! They look beautiful together.

SarahJane said...

As always, you do a great job, Roxy! Kaelin was looking at the header pic of your girls and was smiling and talking to it. I think he recognized his cousins!

1 2 3 4 5

Labels

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones