Friday, May 14, 2010

Out at Grandma's

Alyssa is my second cousin so I thought it would be a good opportunity to go take some pictures out at Grandma's. I felt like it would give a little more meaning to her senior pictures, or at least more meaning to me. It was cold and rainy but I had a lot of fun hanging out with her and getting to know her better. Thanks Alyssa! You are beautiful! This first picture is front of the famous rock us kids would always climb in her back yard.
The next few are in my grandparents awesome chairs out on their porch. I have many memories of walking to Grandma's and always finding my grandparents sitting out on their porch in these chairs just waiting for the sun to set.









4 comments:

Haggle said...

Im not on my you know what, and I still cried. Ha.

there is something about you roxy, it emanates from everything you do.

Brad and Alison said...

Roxy you are talented!! I need to take a lesson from you!!

allgirls said...

Roxy, they all turned out beautiful!! I love every single one of them :)

Curtis Crew said...

Alyssa is so beautiful and you did of course AMAZING!

1 2 3 4 5

Labels

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones