Friday, January 8, 2010

Belly Pics!

I got to do belly pics for the first time just before Thanksgiving. It was such a blast! Not to sure Clay would agree considering that I dragged them out at 7: freezing 30 in the morning to attempt sunrise pictures at this half built abandoned cabin. I had the idea in my head but had no clue if any of it would even work, so I was really nervous making them go out in the early cold for what might have been a complete waste of time. Heather was awesome about it. She is into photography and appreciates what it means to sacrifice for a unique shot. She was all for it and she made it all so easy. I didn't have to pose her at all. She knew what she wanted and how to be natural. She made my job so dang easy. Thank you so much Heather for asking me and letting me try out new things. I'm so excited for you big day. You are going to be an awesome mom!

















5 comments:

Maddie said...

oh my gosh, roxy, these are so gorgeous! you sure have a knack for photography! i love the lighting, the composition . . these are all beautiful. you did a wonderful job :)

Camillia said...

Love them! I know what I'm going to ask you for the next time I have a baby!

Curtis Crew said...

makes me wish I was prego. So cute you do such a good job.

HeatherLovesClay said...

Thanks for the pictures! They turned out even better than I could have asked for. I'm excited to get prints and put them up all over the house!

jer and lous crew said...

love.love.love them...something i did with my first pregnancy and wish i would have done with my second...super cute...

1 2 3 4 5

Labels

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones