Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mountains top

I got to go to the tip tops of the mountains to take some pictures with some friends. They were good sports and did some off roading to get there. I thought it was a beautiful and interesting spot, with a whole lot of contrast. I really hope they liked it as much as I did. We did some quick couple shots while the 2 year old was still fast asleep.
From briggs

From briggs

From briggs
He is such a cutie and loved being in the mountains. Loved it a little too much, he definitely did not want sit in one spot, but It was fun chasing him around.
From briggs
I kinda like this shadow picture and also how he is starting to drag his feet. I should've put the picture up where he is really being dragged. He had way too much to explore to be hanging around by his parents.
From briggs

From briggs

From briggs
I love this father and son pic.
From briggs

From briggs

From briggs

From briggs

From briggs
He did not want to go home.
From briggs

From briggs

From briggs
Thanks guys!!

7 comments:

allgirls said...

Roxy, I love all of these pictures, They are such an amazing family and Gavin is a cutie!! Way fun... good luck choosing Janae!

allgirls said...

Oh and your new header... SO CUTE! I love it!!

Haggle said...

Woah. These are way great. It is a perfect location!

jer and lous crew said...

you do a wonderful job roxy...this family is so dang cute and its so fun to see gavin with out a hat...loves

JaNae Briggs said...

Roxy the pictures turned out awesome we love them. Thank you so much for taking them for us. I love the ones of Gav it shows his personality. THANKS!

Sarah said...

I really like the one where Gavin is suspended in the air...so cool!

Maddie said...

GORGEOUS!! amazing job roxy!

1 2 3 4 5

Labels

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones