Thursday, June 18, 2009

From the Beginning

Now that I have my new camera and especially because I love taking pictures, I decided to start a photography blog. I want to do this for a couple reasons. First, I've been threatening to go private on my personal blog for a long time now; second, I've discovered that I like taking pictures of just anything and everything and I wanted a place to share my favorite ones; and third, I want to do pictures for anyone who might want me to and this would be a good place to post them so just anyone could see them. So, I put two slideshows together. The first one shows some photos I've done for other people and the second one shows everything I've done for my family since I first got interested in this. A lot of them are pretty rough and almost all done with a point and shoot and the ones done with my new camera are very experimental since there is so much to learn with all of the settings. But I wanted to show what I've done because I really am interested in doing this as a little side hobby and this is all the 'portfolio' I have. So, anyone who wants free to very cheap pictures let me know and I'd love to give it a try. Oh, and this blog is very much under construction, but I just took pictures for my cousin and wanted to get this going so I could put them on here.



No comments:

1 2 3 4 5

Labels

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones